- Who we are:
We are K C Enterprises USA, LLC dba LoveMatchForLife.com, or LoveMatch4Life.com. Any reference to "site", "website" or "LoveMatchForLife.com" refers to K C Enterprises USA, LLC. Our contact information including our mailing address is below.
- Your Privacy
The privacy of all members is of great concern to LoveMatchForLife.com and every effort will be made to protect members privacy. LoveMatchForLife.com will only use information provided by members internally. No member information, pictures, or e-mail addresses, will be sold or transferred to third parties. LoveMatchForLife.com will not give any third parties permission to copy or download member information, pictures, or e-mail address. Members should take precautions to protect their user name and password. Members should also take care in giving out any personal information (such as e-mail address, phone numbers, pictures, or home addresses) to other members. Member should know who this person is before devolving such information.
- LoveMatchForLife.com does NOT store any credit card information on it's servers. Any payments made for subscriptions, merchandise, or other services to LoveMatchForLife.com are processed by our credit card processors (PayPal, Strip, or Square). All refund requests are handled on a case by case basis by the credit card processor's Consumer Support department. These include but are not limited to services for website subscriptions and access to member parties.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your age*, name*, email address*, City, State, Country, phone number (optional), credit card information (optional) or other details to help you with your experience.
- Other information that may be collected
When you use site or view it's content, our servers automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address (IP).
- Your location (country, region, city, or state, but not your specific address) as determined by your IP address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your LoveMatch4Life Account.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
Your personal online security very important to us and we take it very seriously. If you choose to use a credit card we use the latest SSL encryption technology to safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. We do not store credit card information on our servers. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Paypal, Strip, or Square. All Charges are displayed as being from K C Enterprises.
- When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you register, subscribe to our newsletter, or enter/post information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, post, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding site posts, events, or other products and services.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and no credit card or financial infromation is stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help verify and process members login and site access.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you choose to disable cookies some site features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our web pages will may not function properly.
However, you can still have full use of website forums.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LoveMatchForLife.com may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. LoveMatchForLife.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where LoveMatchForLife.com relied on your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
- According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information: By logging in to their account
- How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not accept memberships or market to children under the age of 18.
- Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- CAN SPAM Act
- The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, inform you of posts, requests from other members, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process memberships, subscriptions orders and to send information and updates pertaining to such orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your account, site posts, events, and/or services.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
K C Enterprises, USA. LLC.
11152 Westheimer Rd #773
Houston, Texas 77042